KAPPA ALPHA PSI
WE'RE CELEBRATING 100 YEARS!
Pi Chapter's Esteemed Charter Member C. Felton "Zip" Gayles (Spr 21)!!!
Who We Are
Pi Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Incorporated was founded on the campus of Morehouse College on April 23, 1921. The chapter was not only the first chapter of any fraternity on Morehouse’s campus, but it also was the first chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi in the Deep South. Overcoming a multitude of obstacles and resistance, Caesar Felton “Zip” Gayles (who had been exposed to Kappa Alpha Psi while growing up in Evanston, Illinois and attending Northwestern University) founded Pi Chapter and became the Chapter’s first Polemarch.